Quality Analyst Operator 1
This position is responsible for quality assurance inspection and monitoring functions at Ultrafab to assure compliance with company policies, procedures, and product specifications. Participates in the non-conforming material process to help determine root cause
- Performs audits of material, product and process
- Provides quality coaching to employees
- Manages production records process (i.e. PDS, first and last piece samples and other related documentation)
- Complies with IS0 9001-2015 QMS; acting as a role model assisting others in following Quality Management System
- Maintains records of outgoing finished goods certifications
- Initiates non-conformances for nonconforming products, processes or raw materials
- Organized individual with an emphasis on accountability.
- Able to follow through on assignments and complete tasks within an acceptable timeframe and communicate outcome effectively
- A task oriented individual who is capable of prioritizing different level tasks. Must be able to multitask and change direction easily as priorities change
- Able to communicate well and have good listening skills to assist in resolving conflict
- Self-directed and able to work independently requiring minimal supervision
- Regularly seeks feedback on performance.
- Ability to recognize the need for change.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must be a trained signed off Weather-stripping Operator
- Must be Quality Operator trained and signed off
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically (Excel, Word)
- Internally trained in gauge calibration
- Familiarity with ISO9001-2015 requirements
- Basic math skills
- Able to communicate one-on-one and in small groups with employees
- Successfully complete internal SPC, root cause analysis, and Lean courses in order to advance to Level II
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand; use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift/or move up to 30 pounds. The noise level in the work environment fluctuates from mild to loud.
The key attributes of success that this employee should demonstrate are:
Commitment – to family, fellow employees, and customers
Passion – to do his/her best at any assignment taking the initiative before being asked
Self-Esteem – respect for self and others
Sense of Urgency – an implicit understanding of job needs and priorities
Flexibility – willing & comfortable adapting to new circumstances & conditions
OPM – thinks of and treats the assets of the Company as if they were his/her own
An active learner – seeks feedback & constantly evaluates how things can be done better
Team orientation – enjoys working with others & accomplishing with others
Organization – easily structures & controls repetitive tasks/responsibilities
Detail Oriented – follows up all action items & has a concern for accuracy
Willing to travel or make a personal sacrifice to support a business need
How to Apply
There are 3 easy ways to apply for one of our current openings.