Static Elimination Brushes
Looking for something else? Need something you don't see? Ultrafab offers a wide range of products beyond those shown here. Contact us for more information.
Variable Resistance Passive Static Eliminator.
Electrical devices and manufacturing processes encounter static build-up that can cause extensive damage. Ultrafab provides both non-contact and contact static elimination brushes to meet your static elimination requirements. Custom designed bracketing and brushes are available.
- Stainless Steel
Features and Benefits
- Availability of various size fibers for non-contact ionization or contact discharge.
- Extremely long lasting and durable
- Substantial increase in pullout values
- Custom designed… controllable resistivity
- Bracket – aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, or use the adhesive to secure to a substrate
- Adhesive – single or double sided PSA available in a conductive or non-conductive configuration
- Woven Back Technology – with or without mounting holes eliminates the need for a separate bracket where applicable
- Roller Brush Assembly
For Fabricators and ExtrudersView Products
Engineered SolutionsView Products
Be the First to Hear About Our Latest Innovations
Sign up for our email list