We are a privately held manufacturing company headquartered in Farmington, New York. Our main manufacturing facility is approximately 20 minutes east of Downtown, Rochester, NY. In addition, we have two production facilities, Ultrafab West in McPherson, Kansas, and Ultrafab South in Greer, South Carolina. We are proud of the industry reputation we have earned for our quality, commitment to service, employee development, and community support. Founded in 1970, we have close to 300 employees supporting our two divisions:
- Pile Weatherstrip and Extruded Components (sold into the window and door industries)
- Specialty Products (sold to OEMs)
We believe our success is dependent upon the success of our employees. We cannot achieve company success without satisfied customers, and we cannot maintain satisfied customers without satisfied employees. Thus, we strive to offer competitive wages, challenge and growth opportunities, an attractive benefits package, and a good work environment to all employees.
If you are up to the challenge, and have the skills that we are currently looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Positions in Farmington, NY
No current openings
Positions in Greer, SC
No current openings
Positions in McPherson, KS
No current openings
Check back for new openings.
Ultrafab Inc., provides Equal Employment Opportunity with respect to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, job assignments, transfers, demotions, training, leaves of absence, layoff, benefits, termination and employer sponsored activities, including social and recreational programs. This policy prohibits discrimination against all legally protected classes including, but not limited to: race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), creed, age, color, religion (including wearing attire, clothing or facial hair in accordance with the tenets of religion), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and transgender status), gender identity and expression, reproductive health decisions, marital status, familial status, national origin, physical or mental disability (including gender dysphoria and being a certified medical marijuana patient), sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, criminal history, veteran status, genetic information (including predisposing genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ultrafab Employee Attributes
The key attributes of success that this employee should demonstrate are:
- Integrity – high moral character, honest and trustworthy. Upright citizen of the community and Ultrafab.
- Initiative – Seeks feedback and thinks outside h/h comfort zone. Desire to do your best at all assignments, always evaluating how to do things better.
- Self Esteem – Awareness of self including strengths & weaknesses. Always seeking to improve self.
- Flexibility – willing and comfortable adapting to new circumstances and conditions.
- Passion – maintains a positive attitude, working with enthusiasm each day.
- Sense of Urgency – an implicit understanding of job needs and priorities.
- Commitment – thinks of and treats the assets of the Company as if they were his or her own.
- Team orientation – enjoys working, assisting and accomplishing with others.
- Leadership – directs process / work groups by example; a “player-coach”; able to resolve conflict. Takes action to drive progress.
- Organization – easily manages time and resources, structures and controls repetitive tasks/responsibilities.
- Communication – composed and articulate with w/verbal interaction.
- Detail Oriented – follows up all action items and has a concern for accuracy.
- Willing to travel or make a personal sacrifice to support a business need.
To attract and retain the best people, Ultrafab offers competitive benefits to our employees. These include:
- Health Insurance Plan with Prescription Rider
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with Company Match
- PTO Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- A Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability