Ultrafab advocates green initiatives aimed at balancing business with environmental issues by promoting sustainability in all aspects of its business.
The core of the initiative, which includes designs, materials and methods, represents a comprehensive approach to packaging that minimizes environmental impact throughout the supply chain, and addresses sustainability in its process, including best practices such as recycling, process improvements, energy efficiency, resource recovery, and waste management.
Through creative design, careful material selection and best practices at the plant level, we will be able to minimize waste, reduce shipping costs, and increase efficiencies—all of which support a sustainable use of resources and cultivate a positive emotional connection to our brand.
Ultrafab, Inc. is committed to be a good steward of the environment. We will continuously strive to meet or exceed all applicable government regulations relating to the environment for our facilities, processes, and products. We will promote business practices that reflect the expectations of customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities in which we operate.
To this end, the company seeks to:
- Minimize environmental impact during the manufacture, distribution, and use of its products.
- Promote employee awareness of environmental concerns, actions, and responsibilities.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities in which we operate.
- Implement effective waste minimization, recycling, and reuse programs to prevent pollution.
- Where technically and economically feasible, operate facilities, and activities taking into consideration the efficient use of energy and materials.
- Act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger the environment.