Optimize Your Window or Door
What exactly IS optimization?
Window or Door system optimization is the utilization of testing methods and laboratory equipment to determine the performance of a fenestration system and the components within.
Optimization can assist by performing “trial and error” on your fenestration product PRIOR to certification via 3rd party (i.e. independent test facility).
How can Ultrafab assist with my fenestration product?
Ultrafab allows full use of our air and water test chamber for any customer. The test chamber allows for a fenestration product to test for both air and water penetration and resultant leakage.
Why is this important?
It is critical to understand the performance of a fenestration system and its vulnerable points PRIOR to certification. Performing optimization during certification can be extremely expensive and time consuming.
Ultrafab can “defray” these costs by assisting with design issues and making recommendations to improve system performance based on testing results.
If my company has its own air and water test chamber, why should I utilize Ultrafab?
We hear this quite often. While many companies do, in fact, have their own testing wall chambers, it can be difficult to keep every possible weatherseal readily at hand for trial and error.
Ultrafab has multitudes of seals awaiting testing in your application at any time to assure that maximum sealing is obtained by use of the CORRECT weatherseal EVERY TIME!
What will Ultrafab provide?
- Ultrafab will set up and test your fenestration application in our state of the art air and water chamber.
- Ultrafab will trial seals and gaskets of all styles in every location to obtain maximum sealing performance.
- Ultrafab will provide a test report FREE of CHARGE indicating before and after results, what locations certain sealing products were used and any additional information to assist you with your design.
- Ultrafab will provide onsite support during 3rd party certification upon request and will make arrangements to have our tested unit sent directly to the independent lab.
- Ultrafab will invite you to be present at our facility to view your testing in progress to better learn and understand the application and how it is performing.
Let Ultrafab assist you with your product performance.
Contact Mark Sennett at email@example.com to review your design and start testing TODAY!