Tri-Fin Pile Weatherseals
The Ultimate Pile Weatherseal for Minimizing Air and Water Infiltration
with 25% improvement in air infiltration compared to a single fin.
Request a Quote
Request a quote for the three pliable barrier fins integrated into an assembly with self-supporting pile, and built-in “pile directors”, providing the ultimate seal in a pile and fin weatherseal.
Ultrafab's Ultimate Pile Weatherseal
- Solid polypropylene backing inserts more easily, saving time and reducing waste
- Pile height and backing width are always uniform because of Ultrafab’s unique non-woven manufacturing systems
- Tri-Fin® weatherseals have the structural integrity and consistency which assures a tight seal and barrier against air and water infiltration
- No possibility of off-center pile that binds, breaks or stretches in an extrusion
- Ultrafab’s unique ultrasonic welding assembles the fin, fibers and backing into an integrated, unified assembly that won’t break apart during fabrication or while in use
- Need a softer fin? Ask about Soft Touch Fin®. Ultrafab can also provide a combination of Soft Touch Fin® and Ultra Fin®
|Tri-Fin® Weatherseal Choices|
|.200″ to .430″
5.08mm to 10.92mm
|Pile Densities||Light, Medium, High or Very High|
|Standard Backing Widths||Inch
|.187″ | .200″ | .210″ | .229″ | .270″ | .310″
4.75mm | 5.08mm | 5.33mm | 5.82mm | 6.86mm | 7.87mm
|Backing Options||Standard||All backing widths|
|T-Loc®||S7 – All standard backing widths except .229; max pile height .430″|
|S9 – All standard backing widths including .229″; max pile height .430″|
|Adhesive||Available on .187″, .270″ and .310″|
|Colors||Standard||Black, White, Grey, Beige, Brown|
Not what you're looking for?
We have a wide selection of weatherseals and fenestration products.