ULTRA TECT® Architectural Pile
Ultrafab Product Categories
Looking for something else? Need something you don't see? Ultrafab offers a wide range of products beyond those shown here. Contact us for more information.
Architectural pile for commercial and architectural applications.
A totally robust seal that uses compacted fibers and Ultrafab’s unique pile directors to build an extremely durable, cost-effective product.
Ultrafab’s unique ultrasonic welding assembles the fin, fibers, and backing into an integrated, unified assembly that won’t break apart during fabrication or while in use.
- Extra durable mono filament fibers can be blended with regular fibers for maximum resistance to compression
- Fins can be added to promote resiliency and long term protection from the elements
- Solid polypropylene and “pile directors” provide a rigid base with no need for an additional metal backing
- Pile height and backing width are always uniform because of Ultrafab’s unique non-woven manufacturing systems
- ULTRA TECT® architectural pile uses trilobal yarns for optimal structural integrity and consistency which assures a tight seal and barrier against air and water infiltration
|ULTRA TECT® Weatherseal Choices|
|.130″ to .750″
3.30mm to 19.05mm
|Pile Densities||Very High (only)|
|.250″ to .500″
6.35mm to 12.7mm
|Colors||Standard||Black, White, Grey, Brown|
For Fabricators and ExtrudersView Products
OEM Engineered SolutionsView Markets / Industries
Be the First to Hear About Our Latest Innovations
Sign up for our email list