Ultrafab Product Categories
Meeting Your Needs
Ultrafab has extended its renowned quality into extruded products and services to better serve customer needs.
Ultrafab’s extruded components are manufactured to meet or exceed your needs and expectations. Our high quality products offer:
- Physical stability with unmatched adhesion between the TPE bulb & the polypropylene base
- Excellent compression set resistance and low closing forces
- Excellent weatherability, UV resistance and chemical resistance
- Superior color consistency in 5 standard colors, Black, Brown, White, Tan, or Gray, custom colors available
- Positive retention in kerf-mounted applications
- Proven automation systems for bulb seal insertion
We work directly with your designers, engineers and manufacturing personnel to reduce product development cycles, to improve product performance and to provide cost effective solutions. Our goal is to help your new products get to market on schedule and within budget. Our CAD-based systems allow us to work with you via: fax, the internet, flash media.
Ultrafab has the ability to process a wide variety of materials with a wide range of physical, mechanical and chemical properties. We will work with you to produce the most cost effective solution for your application requirements. Commonly used materials include:
- Rigid PVC Exterior Grade for weatherability, impact resistance and long-term durability
- Flexible PVC Exterior Grade for economical sealing, capping and coextruded applications
- TPE’s (Thermoplastic Elastomers) for high performance sealing and retention
- Polyolefins for adding rigidity to TPE seals and coextruded products
- Filled Polyolefins for high stress, high heat and superior chemical resistance Engineered Resins for extreme applications (severe weather, high pressures, high load stresses, extreme heat)
Ultrafab integrates CAD-based technology with multi-axis EDM machining centers to develop high quality extrusion dies at a reasonable price. Dies are designed and manufactured for high quality tight tolerances, excellent processing properties and long life. Tooling is designed for efficient manufacturing which means more cost effective products for you.
Putting Our Resources to Work for You
Standard Extruded Products
- 187″ and .270″ T-slot TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) bulb seals, .125″ to .600″ diameter
- Kerf-mounted TPE bulb seals, .125″ to .500″
- Polypropylene leaf seals
- UltraGlide seals for sliding applications (low surface friction and unmatched wear resistance)
- Kerf mounted pile
Ultrafab also offers cost effective custom profiles designed and extruded to meet your specific goals. Let us put our engineering expertise to work for you. We will assist you with everything from material selection and product design to value-added services and inventory to achieve the level of performance you desire at the right price.
Ultrafab also offers the following services:
- In-line cutting, punching, taping and marking
- Off-line cutting, punching, taping and marking
- Other secondary operations, including assembly
- Welded gaskets (TPE, FPVC)
- Bulk packaging
- Specialty packaging
- Labeling and bar coding
- Custom color matches
- Prototype design and testing
- Color coding
- Adhesives: Foam / PSA
To reduce your lead times and inventory levels, Ultrafab has warehouse locations strategically located throughout the U.S. We also offer our unique Worry-Free-Service-Program in which we inventory the parts you need so that we can ship them immediately upon receiving your order.
TO ORDER: See Part Ordering Specification Sheet.
Ultrafab’s line of standard weatherseals are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of AAMA Specifications 701, or 702 where applicable. For applications that result in the weatherseal experiencing long-term direct exposure to the elements, standard products may not be adequate. Contact us for additional product options.
Need a More Custom Solution?
Custom designed tooling is the norm, not the exception. We offer custom extruded seals in multiple profiles and shapes with a wide variety of material configurations.
Looking for something else? Need something you don't see? Ultrafab offers a wide range of products beyond those shown here. Contact us for more information.
For Fabricators and ExtrudersView Products
Engineered SolutionsView Products
Be the First to Hear About Our Latest Innovations
Sign up for our email list