Ultra Pile Weatherseals
Ultrafab Product Categories
Looking for something else? Need something you don't see? Ultrafab offers a wide range of products beyond those shown here. Contact us for more information.
Same construction as our finned product, but minus the fin, which results in a lower cost alternative. Product is used in some windows and doors, but is used the most in screens, combination windows and storm doors.
For online orders, this product is available in gray pile only.
- Self-supporting pile, with built in ‘pile directors’, improves resiliency and reduces compression set
- Solid polypropylene backing inserts more easily, saving time and reducing waste
- Pile height and backing width are always uniform because of Ultrafab’s unique non-woven manufacturing systems
- Ultra Pile® weatherseals have a structural integrity and consistency which assures a tight seal against air and water infiltration
- No possibility of off-center pile that binds, breaks or stretches in an extrusion
- Ultrafab’s unique ultrasonic welding assembles the fibers and backing into an integrated, unified assembly that won’t break apart during fabrication or while in use
- Need a fin? Ask about Ultra Fin®, Ultra Soft Fin® or Tri-Fin®
Additional Features & Benefits
- Custom designs offer flexibility in meeting unique sealing requirements
- Seal integrity around corner radiuses is maintained for multiple glass thicknesses
- Sealing system helps offset weight issues associated with insulated glass units
- Adhesive-free fiber attachment maximizes seal life even under weight stress
- 100% Recyclable
For Fabricators and ExtrudersView Products
Engineered SolutionsView Products
Be the First to Hear About Our Latest Innovations
Sign up for our email list