Custom Brush Seals
Ultrafab Product Categories
Looking for something else? Need something you don't see? Ultrafab offers a wide range of products beyond those shown here. Contact us for more information.
Ultrafab offers an endless list of filament options to choose from, we can design custom brush seals that can be a passive or active component in a separation process. Based on stiffness of filaments, lighter weight option will not advance where heavy items will.
From custom door seals to other applications, we can design seals specifically for elimination and reduction of airborne contaminants to control a processing system or to protect inner workings of equipment.
Eliminate vibration damage and noise with custom designed brush’s by Ultrafab that are easily incorporated into OEM applications of all types.
The Ultra-Plug® product has a hard backing where as the Ultra-Bend® product features a soft backing.
- Ultrafab’s unique non-woven manufacturing system guarantees uniform pile height and backing widths.
- Ultrafab brush seals reduce dirt, water, air, vibration and noise.
- The structural integrity and consistency of Ultra-Plug dust plugs assures a tight seal and barrier against water and air infiltration.
- Various adhesive options and widths are available.
- Multiple pile cut strips to size for specific applications.
- Withstands the harshest environmental applications with UV resistant properties.
- Unique ultrasonic welding assembles the backing, fibers, and fin into an integrated, unified assembly that won’t break apart while in use or during fabrication.
- For desired sealing performance fins can be placed in any or all rows of pile.
- Packed on reels and available in kiss cut shapes for added value for reduced overall cost and more ergonomic applications.
- Specialty brushes with the ability to contour around tight radii or internal diameters.
Ultra-Bend®: Custom brushes that contour around tight radius or internal diameter. Various widths and adhesive options
For Fabricators and ExtrudersView Products
OEM Engineered SolutionsView Markets / Industries
Be the First to Hear About Our Latest Innovations
Sign up for our email list