Push-In Extruded Seals
Ultrafab Product Categories
Looking for something else? Need something you don't see? Ultrafab offers a wide range of products beyond those shown here. Contact us for more information.
Push in bulb seal typically used in wood windows at the top and bottom of single hung or double hung windows. Also used as a frame or sash seal in casement windows. Just remove the old seals and cut the new seal to the right size and push into the retention slot.
TO ORDER: See Part Ordering Specification Sheet.
$14.00 – $112.00
- High quality, UV stabilized TPE material offers excellent compression set resistance
- Superior weatherability and chemical resistance
- Available with our UltraGlide®
- Low friction formulation / low closing forces
- AAMA Rating
- Easy to install
- TPE bulbs can be welded
- Five standard colors, custom colors available
- Cut to length or reeled
- LOW COST ALTERNATIVE TO FOAM
For Fabricators and ExtrudersView Products
Engineered SolutionsView Products
Be the First to Hear About Our Latest Innovations
Sign up for our email list